Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Skittles Release at DoubleClick

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Carson's Creations on this Super Saturday! Today is the official release date for Carri's new skittles, so be sure to get your set.

Here is my Design Team project...

An over-sized stocking by Miss Kate Cuttables that can be stuffed with what ever you want! Crafting goodies, chocolate, jewelry...anything would be nice! 

Skittles by Carri at DoubleClick

Frosty Kisses

Holiday Release 2015

3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon in Clover, a holiday brad, and silver trim

Hope you will join us for the Christmas challenge too.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Georgiana, Love the oversized stocking, great card, really pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Georgiana. Love the stocking. Perfect brad on the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I love the wood background and the pretty ribbon!! Gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card my friend! Love the pretty skittle and ribbon!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty ribbon and the brad you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I love the colors and the beautiful stocking, ribbon, and button, and of course those cute little skittles!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely holiday Card!~ :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my....what a wonderful holiday stocking!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cut and the wood-grain background! The skittles in the corner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! One of my favorites of yours!!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I downloaded that mistletoe too! I love, love this Georgiana. The wood background, the ribbon... totally dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!