Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Thrills and Halloween Chills Blog Hop Winner

Hello Everyone,

Long day at school (teacher work day to get grades completed) and then we went to dinner (love when I don't have to cook after working all day), but now it is time to announce the lucky winner from this past weekend's hop. Before I do...THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by. I sure do enjoy reading your sweet comments!

The winner is...
Congrats Beth
Please e-mail me at coachfans at cox dot net with your mailing address, so I can send your surprise goodies.

I also want to share the pair of cards I made yesterday for a co-worker.
Two of her grandkids will be turning one. She loves them personalized, so I make them just for her! I used Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for the blue squirrel and Miss Kate Cuttable's giraffe. Skittles by Carri, blue crinkle ribbon by 3 Girl JAM, a ladybug brad, and some craft thread are a few of the embellishments added.

Hope you have a great night!
Georgiana 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I am so VERY excited to have won your surprise :) Thank you, thank you! Sending you an email right away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Beth!! Your cards are so adorable, Georgiana!! Love those cute critters!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Beth! LOVING those cards!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, your cards are so sweet Georgiana! Love the cute colors and adorable cuts!
    Congrats to Beth!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such really cute cards and my congrats to Beth!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!