Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Miss Kate Cuttables Challenge ~ Teacher Gifts

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this marvelous Monday. I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day...mine was okay (we celebrated last weekend, which was awesome.). I now have a cold thanks to my students. I love to share, but this is not what I really expected when I told them that. 

Miss Kate Cuttables has a new challenge starting today.
This Month's Theme...
End of Year Teacher Gifts
I created thank you cards for my students that gave me gifts last week for Teacher Appreciation. I really do have the BEST students! I received roses, an Edible Arrangement (chocolate covered fruit), soap, and cookie and candy goodies.   

An up-close view of the books on shelf. The banner is also Miss Kate Cuttables, but I altered it slightly...I only used the one type of pennant.

I made half a dozen cards.
Other Materials:
red, blue, yellow, green, black, brown, and white card stock
red/white baker's twine ~ Martha Stewart
Plantin SchoolBook ~ font cut at 1/2"

Hope you will join our challenge at Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook Group.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

9 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Georgiana. Happy days ahead ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee these! LOVING the books and the apple!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day! Sorry to hear you got sick from your students! At least you know they really LOVE YA! HA Sounds like great kids and these are super cute thank you cards for them! Feel Better! :) Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I love the thanks banner and the background paper!! The kids will love these!! And what awesome gifts you received!! I hope you are feeling much better. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card set! The banner looks fab, great background paper, and a fun book shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are adorable!! Love the background paper and the banner!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!