Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Flowers Show Love at Die Cuttin' Diva

Thanks for stopping by again! Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. Hope you will join us this week!

This Week's Challenge...
Garden

Here is my Design Team project...
I made a seed packet, which is a free svg file at SVG Cutting Files (see below).
You can then fill the envelope with any type of seed...flowers, vegetables, grass, etc. A round pink flower from Miss Kate Cuttables decorates the cover.  

Easy to cut and assemble!

This is new crinkle ribbon coming soon to the 3 Girl JAM store. I just love the color! I topped it with a twine bow and green button. A Spellbinder tag was stamped with a Jaded Blossom stamp (from the Miscellaneous Fun set) in Versa Magic Tea Leaves ink.
Other Materials:
pink, green, cream, and kraft card stock
polka dot paper ~ DCWV Playtime stack
pink gems
Zinnia seeds ~ Walmart

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Gardenchallenge. The other design team members have made beautiful flowers. Be sure to check out their projects.

Hope you will join the challenge this week!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

11 comments:

  1. I love the seed packet project you created. The bright flower really stands out against the kraft backgroung

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty project, I love it!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job decorating that seed packet. I love that mod-looking flower!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seed packet is such a neat idea. I just love that flower on the front! You have so much fun with your die cuts and are so clever with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project!! You decorated the seed packet so beautifully!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project! You decorated it perfect:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome packet! I love the paper and cute tag!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!