Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Go Team! Pick Your Football Helmet Colors

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I sure did! Of course, it always goes by too fast and then I spend all week looking forward to the next one. While most people were having their Super Bowl parties I spent the day crafting away. It sure was fun! I actually accomplished a few projects on my list, but still have more to create. 

This was one card that was requested by a co-worker. It is for an Ohio State fan. I went thru all my fonts in Design Studio and found this "O" which looks quite similar to the team's.

The helmet is from Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons. It is a plain helmet, but you can choose your team colors and add logos. Perfect for next year's season! These would also make awesome party invitations for any little man's birthday.

The arrow banner was part of a set I found on Amazon by We Are Memory Keepers. Little black pearls add some bling, but not too much so it still looks masculine.
Other Materials:
white, silver, black, and red card stock
My Mind's Eye pattern paper ~ Everyday Basic stack
My Craft Spot stamp ~ Tiny Tags 3 set
Versafine Black Onyx ink

Hope you have a great day!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

11 comments:

  1. Love love love this! That helmet is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Georgiana!! It does look like an OSU helmet!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch the game either... we don't have TV or I should say we don't have cable or satellite... I don't like to waste money On that stuff! HA I did craft away too! :) I LOVE your card... I've been wanting to make a helmet card for awhile now... You've inspired me to make one... now I'll just add it to my list of things I want to make! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend and the recipient will love this personalized card. I love the font you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable. I was looking for a plain helmet a couple years ago and could not find one anywhere! So glad someone finally made one!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!