Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Birthday Challenge at DoubleClick Skittles

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back for another DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

The Challenge...Birthday
My sister and two of her girls have birthdays this month. I always try to keep their special day separate from Christmas, so they do not feel left out. Do you know anyone with a birthday in December?

Here is my Design Team project...

Here is this week's sketch from Die Cuttin' Divas.

I used a Jaded Blossom stamp (Hey Cupcake! stamp set) and pink skittles.

Hope you will join us at DoubleClick Skittles this week for our "Birthday" challenge. The other design team members have done a wonderful job with this challenge, so be sure to check them out! 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and yummy too. My husbands birthday is the 22nd. He hates it if his bday presents are wraped with christmas paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and yummy card! Awesome job on the sketch!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling birthday card Georgiana! Love your take on the sketch. It's been awhile since I've blogged and I'm glad to see that you are staying creative. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!