Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ahoy Matey...Pirate Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva Challenge.

This Week's Challenge...Pirate Theme
Aaaargh! Where is the treasure?!?! X marks the spot!

My Design Team Project...
I found this pirate fox at KaDoodle Bug Designs.

I crumbled the background and inked the edges to give it an antique finish.
Other Materials:
kraft, black, white, red, blue,brown, rust cardstock
brown and black ink

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Pirate" challenge. The other design team members have done a FABULOUS job with their creations, so be sure to check them out! I saw maps, treat boxes, tags, and even a Hello Kitty pirate.


Hope you will join the challenge this week!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!