Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

3 Girl JAM Daily Post ~ Sew On

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today is my 3 Girl JAM day and I am sharing some of my favorite crinkle ribbons and a new flair. I bet you are going to like the flairs too!

Here is my DT project...
I am not one for sewing, but I sure wish I could. I keep telling myself I should try more often. Well...I will put it on my summer list and see if I get it accomplished.

The sewing machine is from the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge and I cut it out at 2 1/2".

I used a bow maker to create the Halloween Harvest (from the Season's Bundle) triple loop bow and then adhered the flair with Scotch permanent glue stick. 
Other Materials:
DCVW single sheet paper
brown, white, and turquoise card stock
turquoise craft thread
brown and turquoise buttons

Don't forget we have a monthly challenge...Summer Fun
May 31st - June 27th
Hope you will join us!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

7 comments:

  1. Loving this card! The thread is the perfect touch! I just learned how to do some basic sewing this week. It's hard! But after a bit, it was relaxing and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING that sewing machine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card. I don't do much sewing either, but I do sew on my cards every once in awhile. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the sewing machine!! So fabulous my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Love! Love! Beautiful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sew perfect!...really nice card, love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!