Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

I Love Hot Air Balloons

Hello Crafty Friends,
Thanks for stopping by. Went shopping this morning as planned, but didn't get too much (a new Cricut cartridge, some beads, and stick pins). I actually do not need anything and should use what I have, but I did see new paper and embellishments on display. Chalk Studio by MME looks fabulous!
 
This hot air balloon was a freebie at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Lisa sure has wonderful files and they are SUPER easy to use.
 
Although I have never been in a hot air balloon before, I love the idea of peacefully floating through the clouds looking down at the land. Not quite sure if I would enjoy the ride since I don't care for heights when I am not strapped into a seat. Just the thought seems lovely!
Inside of card coordinates with outside.
Pink swirling gems, white faux stitching, inking around the edges, and a loving sentiment finish off the front of the shape card. 


Other Materials:
pink, brown, and white cardstock
pink swirling gems
K. Andrews stamp
pink ink
white gel pen
Creative Cards Cricut cartridge ~ base cut at 4 1/2"
 
Challenges:
 
Hope you find some crafting time!
My goal...finish a few projects on my table. I completed one this afternoon and have about three more I'd like to get done tonight.
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

20 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the heart shaped balloon. I am terrified of heights so a ride in a hot air balloon is not for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, your hear balloon! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Simple Create Too - I hope to see you there again soon! Hugs, Cornelia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this cute little card...oh boy, now I have yet another cricut cart I want to add to my collection....I love the shape of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that hot air balloon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Valentine card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! What a sweet card. Great cuts and pretty colors.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Crafty hugs.
    D~
    DesignByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this on FB and had to pop over to comment. I LOVE this card! The heart-shaped hot air balloon is fabulous - especially with the banner on the basket. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. 1 of my bucket list to actually get on one of these baby's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! Love the card shape, and the hot air balloon is so sweet! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love this hot air balloon. Thanks for playing along with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Crafty Playtime Linky Party #1 - Balloons.
    Blessings, and Happy Crafting,
    Belinda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the shape of the card so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything about this card, including the shape of it. great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Georgiana: Your 'Valentine Hot Air Balloon' Card is very cute. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

    Remember, you can enter 3 of your pretty creations in this challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, I love it!

    Thank you for sharing the love at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this Georgiana! so glad you are enjoying your cameo :-) thanks for joining the PPPR "love challenge" this month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card. All the details are great. :)

    Melisa PPPR DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!