Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Birthday, Birthday, and More Birthdays

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
I have been super busy with school for the past two months and it seems like there is always more to do to help student's improve. I am constantly planning meaningful lessons and striving to help each student make progress. Hopefully all the tweaking I am doing will pay off!
 
I miss my crafting time and hope to be able to resume soon. It would be nice to find a challenge or sketch that I like and be able to use supplies that are collecting dust. I know! It is sad!
 
Here a few requested cards that I made during the past month/month-and-a-half, but haven't shared yet. Each one followed a sketch, which is posted too.
 
Give a Hoot (2") and Plantin Schoolbook
 











Hello Kitty (3") and Plantin Schoolbook


 








 
 

Nifty Fifties (3 1/4")










 
 
 
Paisley (3")
 










 
 
I bought some chocolate candy to make some Halloween treats the other day when Joanns had it on sale for 50% off, so I am looking forward to making some treats for my class. I pulled out all my Halloween molds and have them ready. I really want to be able to take some more card orders too, especially with the holidays approaching. 
 
Looking forward to seeing what you have been creating!
Georgiana

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting a little craft time in and some very sweet cards. Love th e hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the mushroom! Hope you can sneak some creative time in soon! I miss crafting with you! We should make it mandatory 1 hour a week to craft together, we both need it!! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Georgiana, your cards are all fantastic! You have been a busy girl! I can't wait to see the Halloween treats you are going to make. I would never have thought to use 50% coupon on candy at Joanns. Thanks for the tip! Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous cards, Georgiana. I love them all! Great to see that you have a little craft time! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are gorgeous Georgiana! I know how life and teaching can get in the way of crafting... =)
    I hope you get more crafty time soon!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand. I've been coming home from school so exhausted I take a 3-4 hour nap most days. lol. Good thing my own kiddo is grown. My crafting time has slowed way down also.
    Love your cards. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards as usual, G! Nice to see you're able to squeeze a few in here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgiana ~ Well ALL of these card are just CUTE, ADORABLE and totally PERFECT! I LOVE your post! You worry about the most important thing ~ your students! We aren't going anywhere and will wait for your crafty creations when you have time! You can tell you are an AMAZING teacher! Huge hugs and again LOVE your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!