Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Designer at Little Scrap Pieces

Hello Crafty Friends,

What a busy today it has been today. This morning I started with the Docerela Blogoversary Hop. WOW! All the brown and pink projects are FABULOUS! Be sure to scroll down or click here. Lots of great goodies along the way and you definitely do not want to miss a chance to win some of Catarina's stamps.

Then I went to school and it was a fast-paced day with math, reading, and science. The day ended with the students having "The Talk" today. I did not have to present the material, but I did sit in with the girls (just curious to see their responses). Never a dull moment!

Now, I am a Guest Designer for Karen at Little Scrap Pieces. She has been a wonderful crafty  friend for over a year now. When she asked me to share, I jumped at the opportunity. She has a challenge each week (which I love to try) and she makes amazing crinkle ribbon too.

 
Here is my project...

Materials:
Cricut paper pad ~ Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Sweet Treats cartridge ~ ice cream #7 (p. 36) cut at 2"
black, pink, and white cardstock
black flower
pink button
Fiskars scallop edge punch
Docerela stamp set
black ink

Can't wait to see all those projects!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

18 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love this cut...the patterned paper is really neat on the ice cream too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!!!great job..:)
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the tiled look to this card. I received the embossing folder today I had won from you. Thanks.
    Thanks for the giveaway chance.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card....everything about it...the paper, the colors, the image....Great job1
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your ice cream--so real looking! what a yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Great job. Have a super weekend.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the pattern paper you used and the ice cream looks so fun!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute- love the bright papers! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun papers on this and super yummy!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! The icecream looks yummy :) Thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I am a new follower.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you were a busy little bee today.. but found time to make an amazing card... super cute Georgina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Georgiana! Love the design of the papers and it made for some yummy looking ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and love that yummy icecream! I am so craving ice cream now...yum! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This came out so super sweet(pun) i do not have this cartridge, but love all the images on it. I love flipping sketches great job on the challenge and congrats on your GD spot.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!