Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day with CCR

Welcome to my first challenge with the NEW CCR Design Team!

Theme: Valentine's Day!
Create a new project using Valentine's Day as your inspiration!

Here is my project:

Today the Design Team is showcasing We R Memory Keepers! Here are the supplies that I used to create my project:
Additional Materials:
Rock Princess cartridge ~ guitar (p. 61) cut at 2 1/2"
brown card stock
Rainbow Harvest Inkadinkado stamp pad (brown ink)
Martha Stewart heart edge punch
EK Success heart punch

Challenge starts today, February 9th, and runs until February 22, 2012.

Follow the rules (posted below),  then submit your new project over at the Creative Cutter Room!

 Some Rules to keep in mind while playing along:
Project submissions must be new, no back linking
CCR must be mentioned in the description with a link back to here
Entry must fit theme to be qualified for the prize
Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks
Please link to your project posting...not just your blog

Only entries that fit the challenge guidelines will be entered to win the prize! Yes, a prize!

THE PRIZE...
A Cricut Tool Kit!
I sure do love mine. I use my hook all the time.
You have until February 22, 2012 to enter your project.

Here is the team line-up for some great inspiration:

Georgiana   (That's me!)
Diana 
Elaine 

Looking forward to seeing your creations!
Take Care,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love what you did with the papers and the stamp, great guy card for valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Georgiana! I find it so difficult to make a male Valentine and you did such an amazing job!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool love the papers you used and the hearts are like music coming from the guitar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Job!! Love your card love the guy themed valentine..amazing work! Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the sentiment!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. great valentine's day card! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card rocks, Georgiana!! What a great guy Valentine!! I love the heart punch!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great "dude" Valentine's card. This is an all-around fun card. I confess to be very excited to see the ribbon you used. I thought maybe I was the only one who very used that kind of ribbon (cheap and wonderful).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rockin' the CCR post! And I don't mean credence....lol.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!