Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Shower Me With Love

Good Morning,

Today is my first Design Team challenge for Made Especially for You.  The challenge this week is to create a Valentine's Day card featuring a tag. There are many different styles, sizes, and designs that you can choose from, but I used the good 'ole Plantin Schoolbook tag. I like that it has a shadow feature, so I can layer my paper and create a framed effect.
Materials:
K&Company paper ~ Smitten
cream and bown cardstock
Plantin Schoolbook cartridge ~ tag (p. 78) cut at 3"
April Showers ~ umbrella cut at 2"
Fiskars scallop edge punch
MArtha Stewart heart edge punch
buttons
light pink ribbon
Glossy Accents
brown ink
computer generated sentiment

This Week's Sponsor is...
Looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. Georgiana this is my favorite tag cut! Your card is beautiful and I love the way you combined all your elements the sentiment with the umbrella perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgiana,Great job with this sweet card!I LOVE the tag and buttons!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card- love the tag and the fun buttons!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card with great use of the tag! Love the designer paper and lo!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgiana, this is so pretty!! I love how you matted your tag! Really makes it pop! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana,

    Great card you have made, I love the way you use the tag on the card.

    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgiana, your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I ADORE your buttons and the overall layout of your card! Such a great job!!!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!