Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Happiness Always

Hello!

Welcome back for another challenge at Made Especially for You. You might notice my card is slightly different than some of the other Design Team members. Although I teach and expect my students to read carefully, I must say "I didn't". Shame on me! I was suppose to use the sponsor's digi and I forgot. I loved how this card came out, so I asked if I could use them next week instead. : )


This week's challenge...
Stitching (real or faux)
I am finally feeling more comfortable with faux stitching. I think the pen I used this time made a big difference too. I have the straight lines, so next time I need to try curves or dots.

Here is my Design Team project...
Materials:
Florals Embellished cartridge ~ bird2 (p. 63) cut at 2 1/2"
My Mind's Eye ~ Fine and Dandy paper stack
pink, cream, and blue card stock
blue ribbon
pink button
wiggly eyes
Martha Stewart pen ~ Sephia
Spellbinders ~ Lacey Circles
My Pink Stamper ~ Punny stamps
brown ink

Other Challenges:

Coming Soon...
The World of Dr. Seuss Hop
Spring Flip DT Hop

Don't forget about my two small request...turn off word verification and sign-up for Linky. Go back for more information.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

22 comments:

  1. This is lovely and the cart was already on my wish list, now it,s a must have

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It reminds me of a quilt- the patterned papers you used are really nice! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the colors you chose for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love the colors you chose for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The faux stitching really pulls this card together nicely. I'm with you, faux stitching is okay, but don't expect me to get jiggy with a real needle and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana!

    What a GREAT job you did on your card!!! I love the little details that you added (like the bow!) ...SO SWEET!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out beautifully. I'm glad they let you use it. I have this cart, I have hardly used it. You have inspired me to get it out.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and colorful card!!! Very pretty! But..., you always do a wonderful job!!!

    Hugs!

    P.S. Signed into your Linky Followers! Hope you do mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Georgiana,
    What a beautiful card, I love that bird!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so pretty!! Love the bright colors. That bird is wonderful! Fantastic card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love the great colors and layers on this!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice G. Love the patterned papers. Colors are so pretty. And your faux stitching looks great!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Georgiana! Love all the wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card. So pretty.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. the pastel colors are stunning love the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty. Love all those papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors and patterns! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of bright colors. Love it

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a very lovely card, love the bird you used!!
    Thanks for going us at HIMCR
    Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!