Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Merci

Hello Crafty Friends,

I have been busy making a few cards today since I worked on my reading lesson plans yesterday (Yeah! I have almost a month done...just need to work on Math and Science now.), and tomorrow I plan on visiting/hopping to see what I have missed. I know school just started, but I am glad it is a three day weekend since I have neglected my crafting time and chatting with my crafty friends.

I made this card for the Allsorts Challenge ~ Green and Blue. My daughter sure does like this card since these are her favorite colors. I included some blue gems for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge ~ Bling.
Materials:
Heidi Grace Paper
White and blue cardstock
Create-a-Critter cartridge ~ Merci (p. 36) 3/4" and flowers/circle (p. 62) 3 1/2" and 3 1/4"
white ribbon
blue gems

I hope I will be able to enter a few more challenges tomorrow. Little Red Wagon wants border punches and I love to find sketches. I will post my other cards once I finish the sentiments and take photos.
THANK YOU Pat and Karen for thinking of me and passing on this Butterfly Award. I am thrilled and want to share this award with others. First, I have to leave some tidbits about me.

1. Name your favorite color. Brown

2. Name your favorite song. Don't have one ~ I just enjoy listening to music.

3. Name your favorite dessert. Chocolate brownies (with chocolate chips)

4. What wizzes you off at the moment? Politics

5. Your favorite pet? My dog, Molly

6. Black or White? Black

7. Your biggest fear? Tornadoes ~ Storm Chasers are crazy!

8. Best feature? Organizational skills

9. Everyday attitude? Tomorrow is another day

10. What is perfection? Cruising around the world with no worries

11. Guilty pleasure? Pepperoni pizza and a Coke Zero

12. When you're upset, you? Vent or clean (venting usually works!)

12 comments:

  1. I would love to go on a cruise too! Great card and I also love the color combo!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful, Georgiana! I love the colors! The blue really stands out against the yellow and white! Congrats on your awards!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgianna, what a beautiful card! Congratulations too on your wonderful award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card.I love the colors. Congrats on your award and for thinking of me for this award.I will be sure to post it soon.Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the card... so cute!

    Thanks for the award too! So sweet of you! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, G. So pretty and yet I love the simplicity of it! And that white ribbon adds the perfect touch. Very nice!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi G! Love the card, the colors are perfect!
    Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it along to me! I smiled when I saw who else you passed it along too, its like the "old" crew! Can you believe how long we have been blogging friends??!!

    How is your sis doing? Tell her I said Hi and I'm thinking of her!

    Hugs!
    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those colors together and how you have the diagonal down the center of the card great design element.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card loving the layout and of course the colours look fab!!

    Thanks for joining in our Green and Blue themed challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the Draw...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super card! The colours are wonderful!

    Thanks so much for passing the Butterfly Award my way! It was fun to read more about you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card in lovely colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!