Hello Crafty Friends,
I have been busy making a few cards today since I worked on my reading lesson plans yesterday (Yeah! I have almost a month done...just need to work on Math and Science now.), and tomorrow I plan on visiting/hopping to see what I have missed. I know school just started, but I am glad it is a three day weekend since I have neglected my crafting time and chatting with my crafty friends.
I made this card for the Allsorts Challenge ~ Green and Blue. My daughter sure does like this card since these are her favorite colors. I included some blue gems for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge ~ Bling.
Heidi Grace Paper
White and blue cardstock
Create-a-Critter cartridge ~ Merci (p. 36) 3/4" and flowers/circle (p. 62) 3 1/2" and 3 1/4"
I hope I will be able to enter a few more challenges tomorrow. Little Red Wagon wants border punches and I love to find sketches. I will post my other cards once I finish the sentiments and take photos.
THANK YOU Pat and Karen for thinking of me and passing on this Butterfly Award. I am thrilled and want to share this award with others. First, I have to leave some tidbits about me.
1. Name your favorite color. Brown
2. Name your favorite song. Don't have one ~ I just enjoy listening to music.
3. Name your favorite dessert. Chocolate brownies (with chocolate chips)
4. What wizzes you off at the moment? Politics
5. Your favorite pet? My dog, Molly
6. Black or White? Black
7. Your biggest fear? Tornadoes ~ Storm Chasers are crazy!
8. Best feature? Organizational skills
9. Everyday attitude? Tomorrow is another day
10. What is perfection? Cruising around the world with no worries
11. Guilty pleasure? Pepperoni pizza and a Coke Zero
12. When you're upset, you? Vent or clean (venting usually works!)