Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Your New Home (Using a Sketch)

I am so happy to see Blogger working correctly. I have visited some crafty friends already this morning and I plan on stopping by more throughout the day. If I have missed you or if you would like me to come and visit, please let me know. I want to see everyone that I have missed this past week. If you would like to recommend a new site, I'd love to check it out.

I was able to create one more card before bed last night. It is for a co-worker at school who asked for a New Home card. I had created one the other day and here is the second for her. I did use Card Patterns sketch #117.  
 The home was cut from the My World cartridge (p.12).
The paper is the Latte stack by DCWV.
I used purple ribbon and foam strips.
I hope you enjoy your day. We plan on doing a little shopping and then I have some cards to assemble. I have the plans (for four birthday cards for friends at school), the papers, and a few embellishments ready to go. I just need to cut the images and adhere everything.

Until later today,
Georgiana  

14 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card.. first of all I love "purple".. and the house is just adorable. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new home card!!! Love the purple ribbon and
    the bg paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love that stack
    You were asking about my card(retirement) the bridge is part of the paper it is SEI enroute stack-- Isn't it cool?

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for playing at CTO this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. If you didn't need it so soon I would send you a piece I got 2 in the stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used for your card!They will love to get this in the mail! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I'm your newest follower too

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Love all the purple here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combo!! :) Your bows turned out wonderful, but you asked how I get mine tied so nicely... I use a Bow Easy as much as I can. It's a template to help you tie bows even every time. I bought mine on Ebay (just search for "Bow Easy"). Hope that helps.

    crafty hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!