Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Moments

My daughter will be participating in the Kid's Craft Blog Hop tomorrow which is being hosted by Jen at Purple Scrapbooker. She made a wonderful project and is offering a small prize. Please be sure to visit her tomorrow at One Creative Teen. I am very proud of my daughter for following through and being a part of a team. I hope you come back and enjoy the projects that all these children worked so hard on.

I have been very busy this past week with school (FCAT is only 8 weeks away), but I did make a card for the school secretary. It is her son and daughter-in-law's 2nd anniversary. When she saw the charm on the other birthday cards she said she wanted one too. I thought perfect because it gave me a chance to try again.
 I used Heidi Grace paper. The striped paper is neat because of the texture...it is like velvet. The inside reads Happy Anniversary.

I am looking forward to Sunday and Monday. They are my planned craft days. Yeah! I have a bunch of ideas already. I just need to put them all together. It is time for bed, so I can get up early in the morning and become "The Mad Crafter." I read a bunch of stories earlier today that my students wrote as a practice Demand Writes. It was about becoming a "Mad Scientist". What amazing stories they created! That was another happy moment!

Stay Crafty,
Georgiana

P.S. THANK YOU Pat and Dina for the awards. I am looking forward to sharing soon.

5 comments:

  1. Love the little love bird paper! I love that there are so many talented young people! I hope your daughter has fun in the blog hop:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....love the little heart charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart charm!!!

    Kelsey
    One Creative Teen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thank you for coming to my blog. I like your card it is good. I like making cards. I am working on another card today.

    I am Tristan. I am 8 years old. I am in Montana. I made my own blog using my Nanas laptop she gave me.

    Tristan

    http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/

    tristans_time_4_craftin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!