Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Got Attitude?

Thank you Jean! : )
I can't believe you gave my this awesome award. At first I wasn't sure what I was getting, but since it was from you I knew it must be wonderful.

All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different and nominate 5 blogs. So...what gives me the `Tude?

1. I am honest and like to say what I am thinking. Sometimes that is considered 'Tude.
2. I have high expectations for my children and my students. Anything is possible if you just try. Never give up!
3. I LOVE to make cards even if other people think I am obsessive. I truly enjoy spending time with my crafting supplies and watching the pieces come together.

The blog that I would like to pass on the 'Tude Award to today is...
 Cards by CG ~ Designs by Cheryl
She always has fantastic projects and she posts wonderful comments. : )
Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines @ http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/p/i-got-attitude-blog-award.html

Remember to come back Friday for the Fall Blog Hop. Lots of great projects and blog candy.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana  

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!