Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

And the Halloween Hop Winner is...

Thank you once again for all the kind comments. I hope you enjoyed the projects and will continue to come back regularly. I have attempted to visit some of your sites and will continue throughout the week. I would love to be able to make a comment on everyone's page and become a follower too.

Oh yeah, my kids loved the candy. They were truly surprised. My son actually asked twice if it was for him and if he could really eat the sweets. He was just too funny!

The winner of the Halloween Hop is...

Stephanie and she said...

These treat bags are awesome. The students will love them. TFS

Please send me an e-mail with your mailing address so I can forward your treats this week. I hope you can post projects using the goodies you won! If so, please share where you won them.
I am planning another giveaway within the month since I reached 200 Followers during this hop. Yeah! I want to thank ALL my Fellow Crafters and show my appreciation. More information will be posted soon! 

Be sure to visit tomorrow for the Terrific Tuesday Guest Crafter. Here is a sneak peek of who it will be. She has a great project for you!

Would you like to be a Guest Crafter? I am looking for someone to be my third guest. I would love to share your bio and work with others. If you are interested please send me an e-mail. Thanks!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana  : )

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stephanie!

    I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog Georgiana if you've never been before!

    From your sneak peak picture of your guest designer I hope she's doing something Disney related since her picture is from the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200 followers and thanks for all the nice comments you have left for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Stephanie. I'm the winner!! I'm so excited. I would love to email my address, but I don't know how to use that format. I can write a message, but I don't know how to send it.I always post projects and info about when, where and from whom I won something.Congrats on getting to 200. I had a little milestone last week, got to 100. My email is stuff@gt.rr.com
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!